MADE FOR TOWN & COUNTRY
Inspired from unforgettable sessions at Cloudbreak, where tons of paddling is required and the Fijian sea temps are often a bit too warm for long sleeves, this suit combines the ultra-flattering cheeky bottom of the Honolua suit with a deep cut racerback top. Guaranteed to become your all-around favorite one-piece!
Designed for maximum freedom of movement & comfort, this suit is perfect in waters that you could opt to simply surf in a swimsuit. But why would you when you can have the luxury of a 2mm cushion between your ribs and your board and keep your body temperature perfectly regulated no matter how long you are in the water? Close your eyes, see yourself wearing this whenever you want a one piece, but little more.
Equipped with the no-feel, feminine front zip, you can wear the suit completely zipped up or easily adjust it down while in the water using the stealth snap system.
Offered in four colors: New Moon Black, Tahitian Navy Blue, Hawaiian Kukui Nut, and Balinese Dragonfruit
Logo is printed in Black
Water temperature range: 74-80 F / 23-26 C
- 2mm 100% Japanese Yamamoto limestone neoprene, grade #40
- Optimal stretch, flexibility, lightness, comfort and warmth
- Flattering deep cut arm holes
- Classy cheeky cut bottom for a functional and flattering fit
- Luxuriously smooth jersey lining
- Fabric binding at leg openings keeps suit in place and lays just right with no butt dent
- Glue & blind stitched seams (GBS) + Melco heat dots
- Heavy duty YKK #10 zipper with stealth internal/external snap system
- Secure key pocket internal upper chest
- Small batch & sustainably made
- Petroleum free